Production Operative (Antrim)
As a Production Operative, you will be an integral team member in the manufacturing of moisture resistant primed and wrapped MDF moulding in order to meet the demands of the construction and home improvement industries and striving to achieve optimum levels of machine efficiency, output and product quality.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Manually setting and feeding machines to standard operating procedures and in a fast paced, manufacturing environment.
- Following a production schedule to achieve the time scales set and quality standards expected.
- Complete all relevant documents accurately.
- Compliance of the SAM policies and procedures.
- Co-operate with fellow team members, and members of staff and management and contribute to a successful team.
- Take part in meetings/teams/projects as required.
- Maintain a safe, neat and tidy working area in line with 5S Housekeeping standards.
- Carry out all other duties as required.
To be successful you must:
- Have machine setting experience.
- Be fluent in written & verbal English / Excellent numeracy skills.
- Have previous experience in a similar manufacturing environment
- Experience following a production schedule.
- Previous experience would be an advantage.
- Day shift: 4-day week: Monday – Thursday 7am-6:30pm, 42 hours per week
- Night shift: Monday – Thursday 7pm-7am, 44 hours per week
- Weekend Shift: Friday - Saturday 7am-18:30pm, Sunday 7am-16:00pm, 29.3 hours per week
Closing date: Sunday 31st October
We are an equal opportunities employer.